I can’t be the only sorority woman who gets chills watching other people’s recruitment videos! It doesn’t matter the sisterhood, I love watching recruitment videos on YouTube. When I get in the sentimental mood I can be seen searching for any sorority recruitment video out there, but I love slideshows and recruitment videos the most.
Here are some videos that give me major feels.
1. Tri Sigma HPU Sorority Recruitment Video 2014
2. University of Memphis Sorority Recruitment Video 2013
3. USC Chi Omega Recruitment Video 2013
4. SLU Panhellenic Recruitment 2014
5. AXID RECRUITMENT VIDEO 2011
6. Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority Recruitment Video 2010 at Belmont University
I hope you got chills too! I love watching other sorority women talk about their sisterhood and really prove that this is something important. Sorority women should celebrated for all that they do for women across the country. I don’t know what I’d do without my sisterhood, so it feels great when other women talk about how their sororities have impacted them and made them better people.
What is your favorite sorority recruitment video? I’d love to see some down in the comments, because I love watching them!
Latest posts by Amanda Cross
- A Quick Travel Guide To Birmingham, Alabama - July 15, 2019
- 6 Fun Things To Do At Beau Rivage Resort & Casino - July 10, 2019
- 5 Things I Did To Charge Higher Rates As A Freelancer - June 25, 2019