Podcast #4 was a little bit disorganized in the best possible way. I got to experiment with a few new segments and delve into many topics I am excited about. Today’s episode was much more conversational if that’s something you’ve been looking for in a podcast. It’s 30 minutes of chatting about a variety of topics, giving some advice, and sharing some recommendations with you all.
Listen To The Podcast
You can listen to The Happiness Looks Like Me Podcast, anywhere you tune in. It’s available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, and Stitcher. If you don’t want to go to any of those places, stick right here to listen on Buzzsprout.
Amanda Responds To Her Screenshots
In this section of the podcast, I describe and chat about some screenshots that were on my phone.
- An egregious Instagram clout quote image that talked about society’s advice versus a CEO’s advice.
- A tweet from one of my internet friends that asked about how to find beauty in difficult times.
- An Instagram story share from one of my internet friends that talked about what we go through and how it’s preparing us for the future.
Delete Your Negative Emails And Texts
The main podcast point this week was all about the importance of deleting negative emails and texts. I share stories about why I started deleting texts and emails that didn’t positively serve myself or the relationships I’ve built. I challenge you to go through your devices and scrub them of negative stuff too.
Three Things I Loved This Week
Last but not least, in this episode, I shared a few things I loved this week.
Nate Bargatze’s The Tennessee Kid On Netflix
Looking for a clean comedy that’ll make you laugh? Check out The Tennessee Kid on Netflix. It’s hilarious and the whole family can laugh.
Creating More Art For The Happy Arkansan
I talked about my latest post where I shared free art prints and talked about my plans to open a print shop soon.
Finding Out My Strengths
Download The Emotional Check-In Worksheet
Do you want to check in with your emotions every week? Enter your email below to get a copy of the emotional check-in worksheet sent to your inbox.
Latest posts by Amanda Cross (see all)
- The 10 Golden Rules Of Working With Brands - April 19, 2019
- Episode 6: What Is Imposter Syndrome And How To Deal With It - April 15, 2019
- How To Stop Paying Full Price Without Spending All Your Time Researching - April 12, 2019