I just had my first tour of the semester on Friday. It was fun to be back in my Ambassador polo and name tag for an almost two hour long tour adventure with the three people who came to tour. The group was very talkative and I really enjoyed answering all their questions even if the tour group was a little quirky to say the least. I love when I get tons of questions because it really makes me evaluate my Ambassador training to be able to find the best possible answers to their questions. Here are some simple questions that you can ask your college tour guide to get some awesome answers.
- What is your favorite class to take on campus?
- Who is your favorite teacher?
- What is the most popular student organization?
- What is your favorite place to eat on campus?
- Where is your favorite place to study?
- Were you able to be a part of any research on campus?
- Have you/do you want to study abroad?
- What organizations are you involved with?
- What kinds of traditions does your campus have?
- What is there to do in the surrounding town?
- Are there any places on campus that aren’t well known?
- What advice do you have for potential college students?
- How technological are classrooms on campus?
- How well trained are the teachers at this university?
- What kind of opportunities are there on this campus for leadership development?
- How hard is it to get around campus?
- How difficult are the majors?
- What is your favorite resource that the campus provides?
- Are there any severely under-utilized resources that you like to tell students about?
- What is your favorite thing about your university/what made you want to become a tour guide for your university?
I hope these questions help you out if you are beginning the college tour process!
Latest posts by Amanda Cross
- 5 Things I Did To Charge Higher Rates As A Freelancer - June 25, 2019
- What I’ve Been Cooking Lately (Volume One) - June 21, 2019
- 10 Affiliate Programs For College Bloggers - June 18, 2019