Have you ever tried Naturebox before? I have been trying the site off and on for a few years now, so I wanted to take some time today to review the snacks that I received in my latest box and share some of my favorite snacks from the website with y'all. So, buckle up and get ready for a Naturebox review!
Naturebox Review: What You Need To Know About The Site
First, let's chat about the Naturebox site and what you need to know.
Naturebox is a website that offers TONS of different snacking options. All of the snack options are moderately healthy (with some being very healthy.) They don't contain things like artificial ingredients, high fructose corn syrup, or hydrogenated oils.
To access the Naturebox catalog, you pay a small fee of $5 per month. That is put on your site as a credit to shop at the store. I usually purchase a bunch of items every few months once I have enough credits to get a significant box.
If you want to purchase some goodies from Naturebox, check out my referral code. When you sign up with my link you get a free $20 worth of Naturebox snacks and so do I.
Naturebox Review: The Snacks I Got In My Latest Box
Let's chat quickly about the snacks that I got in my latest box with Naturebox.
1. Naturebox Peanut Butter, $4.49 per jar
The first thing I pulled out of my box was a beautiful jar of peanut butter from Naturebox. I have always wanted to try their pantry staple items. They have both peanut butter and almond butter on their website. These jars are not cheap! I got this jar of peanut butter for $4.49 (and it can sell for up to $7.79!) which is far more than what a peanut butter jar would be at Walmart, but this is peanut butter in it's purest form. The ingredient list says peanuts and sea salt. That's it.
Now, I wasn't a huge fan of this stuff. I got it mostly for my dad because he loves peanut butter. We both tasted it; my dad commented that it was a bit wet on the top for some reason, and we both noticed that it left a bit of a peanut-y aftertaste. It's not awful peanut butter, but it's just peanut butter. Peanut butter. It's very natural, and probably pretty good for you, but sometimes I like the more processed stuff.
2. Naturebox White Cheddar Caramel Popcorn, $5.99 for 2 bags
I am currently snacking away at a bag of these while I am writing this blog post because they taste just as magical as I thought they would. Whenever I get those big popcorn tins around Christmas time with butter, white cheddar, and caramel popcorn, I usually end up mixing all the flavors together before I get to the bottom of the tin. I love that mixture of all the popcorn flavors! When I saw that Naturebox had a White Cheddar Caramel Popcorn snack on the website I knew I had to purchase it.
This snack DID NOT let me down. It's probably going to be one of my all-time favorite Naturebox snacks from here on out.
3. Naturebox Whole Wheat Strawberry Figgy Bars, $6.99 for 2 bags
Naturebox has a couple of figgy bars on their website. I had previously tried the Raspberry figgy bars, so this time around I wanted to see how I would like the strawberry ones. I love these because they are all cute and individually packaged. These are very similar to the Newtons cookies from Nabisco, only a million times better for you and made with more love.
I do love these way more than I loved it the first time around with the raspberry flavor. It's a perfect little better-for-you treat.
4. Naturebox Lemon Tea Biscuits, $6.49 for 2 bags
These are weird. They give me all sorts of feelings. At first, when I bit into them they were chalky, then I was hit with a lemon flavor, then a butter cookie flavor? It's not my favorite thing in this box, that's for sure. Ultimately I will probably eat them, or give them to a family member for them to eat.
5. Naturebox Big Island Pineapple, $7.99 for 2 bags
THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE NATUREBOX SNACK. I cannot get a single Naturebox without putting a few of these lovelies in the cart, too. Seriously, all my orders have at least one bag of big island pineapple. This snack is my JAM.
I don't even know how to describe this. It's just dried pineapple; I am not sure why I am so in love with it. If you get any Naturebox, always grab some Big Island Pinneaple.
Naturebox Review: My All-Time Favorite Snacks
I have been getting Naturebox snacks for a while now, and I have tried a TON of snacks from there. I wanted to take some time to list my all-time favorite snacks from the website, so you have some things to add to your cart when you check out Naturebox using my referral link right after this.
- Naturebox Big Island Pineapple: As you know from just a bit ago, Big Island Pineapple is my jam.
- Naturebox White Cheddar Caramel Popcorn: This was my first time getting this, but I want more bags of this, please!
- Naturebox Small Batch Pineapple Ancho Chile Pork Rinds: These pork rinds were terrific. I am not usually a fan of pork rinds, but these were delish. They are a good mix of sweet and heat, though, so if you don't like hot stuff, this isn't for you.
- Naturebox Almond Pecan Granola: I love all their granola, but this was the last granola I got from them, and I literally couldn't stop eating the granola whatsoever even though I had oatmeal to put it in.
- Naturebox Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Stars: These are just too sweet and yummy to not put on the list.
- Naturebox Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal: Naturebox oatmeal is just such a great breakfast food. It's easy to add water to heat it up, and it's good for you!
Naturebox Review: My Final Thoughts
Before I left this blog post, I wanted to share my final thoughts about Naturebox. I have been using Naturebox for a long time now, and it's one of my favorite places to get snacks online. It is kind of expensive, and not all snacks are a total hit, but they are all made with quality and yummy ingredients.
I would suggest that you try it out once or twice. After you make your first order, you will be added to the Naturebox membership, and you will be charged $5 a month (which turns into a credit on your account) until you cancel your account with them.
Thank you so much for checking out my Naturebox review!
- How To Create Educational Instagram Content For Your Audience - January 4, 2021
- 5 Money Mistakes I Made In 2020 And How I'm Fixing Them - December 21, 2020
- Tea Drops Review: Why I'm Loving This Innovative Tea Company In 2020 - October 12, 2020